With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you are probably planning your outfit, makeup and hair. F&B Inc has already let you in one the 10 hottest lipsticks for kissable lips this V-Day, but what about perfume? The scent your valentine will remember you by is crucial! The scent must floral, but not overpowering and fresh, but not too citrus-y. F&B Inc has come up with the five best scents for V-Day that will make anyone say “yes” to being your Valentine!
1. Glamorous, sophisticated and oh so flirty! Juicy Couture’s all-new fragrance Couture La La is the perfect Valentine’s Day cent. With a mix of fruity and floral notes, this perfume not only has a fabulous bottle with a pretty pink bow it also smells pretty amazing too.
2. Twirl by Kate Spade is an exciting perfume filled with sweet notes. Even the name proves that this scent is flirty, fun and cute!
3. Justin Bieber’s Someday perfume is to die for! At first this perfume smells like candy, btut then it transforms into a romantic mix of roses and vanilla! This scent will surely win over your date!
4. Diesel’s Loverdose is a fierce scent for the ultimate rock star. Not only is the bottle chic and shapes like a heart, the scent is romantic and rebellious! With notes of vanilla and florals, this perfume will win over any guy.
5. Valentino’s Valentina perfume is girly and pretty (not to mention what Julie would have worn in the movie Warm Bodies). The bottle is beautiful and the scent is great too!
All five of these flirty and fabulous fragrances ensure the perfect Valentine’s Day date! Each of these perfumes are sweet, sugary and will definitely make your Valentine’s Day downright delightful. Which of these bottles is your top pick? Leave a comment bellow or tweet @FABINCBLOG!