- “Berlin There Done That”— a smoldering taupe color that is bound to look just as hot on your nails for a date as for a study session
- “Dranke-Shiny Red”— a bold and ravishing polish that makes your nails look just like rubies
- “Deutsch You Want Me Baby”— a shimmering red-orange polish that is bound to add a splash of fashion to any Fall outfit
- “Don’t Pretzel My Buttons”— a warm beige shade that looks super luxurious on fingers and toes
- “Don’t Talk Bach To Me”— a sassy lime-yellow nail polish that unexpectedly turns your look from drab to fab
- “My Very First Knockwurst”— a pretty nude polish with a rosy glow; this nail polish is bound to become a go-to when you want a sophisticated polish
- “Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!”— a deep, black-olive polish that’s super edgy and super glam for the cooler seasons
- “Unforgreta-bly Blue”— a shimmery and shiny deep sea blue that’s so on trend for fall 2012
- “Every Month Is Oktoberfest”— a deep plum polish that is equal parts glamour and edgy
- “Suzi & The 7 Düsseldorfs”— a bright and beautiful purple shade that will spice up any cold and dreary fall/winter day
- “German-icore by OPI”— a shimmering burgundy polish that is beyond beautiful
- “Schnapps Out Of It!”— an uber chic mauve polish that is hard not to adore
All in all, OPI’s Germany Collection is absolutely stunning and is a must-have for fall/winter 2012! All twelve shades in the collection are super high end and high fashion. As always, OPI’s nail polish is long lasting and contains no DBP, toluene or formaldehyde, and all polishes feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for a nail painting experience that is truly flawless.
What do you think about this collection? Would you wear it?
By: Annie Robinson | Image: OPI via Langton PR
*Disclaimer: Please note this article has been re-blogged from www.collegegloss.com